Easy online ordering will keep your print shop open 24/7, so you can make sales while you make dinner or catch some Zzzs.
These two key website tools can create a dramatic uptick in orders:
- Online catalogs. Promote your products and differentiate yourself with virtual catalogs to increase your revenue by up to 30%!
- Customer portals. These efficient web-to-print solutions can serve as a sales tool, encourage repeat business and help increase your per-order revenue by up to 20%.
Here’s a tip for your next sales pitch: Impress your prospect in two easy steps:
- Create a customized portal branded for their organization with a few samples of what you could do.
- Download the portal sell sheet and personalize it with your logo and URL to beautifully tout the benefits of portals.
More about print portals: Password-protected storefronts (think “private websites within your website”) make it easy for your customers to make a purchase. Plus, you can help them save time by auto-filling their data into contact forms when they log in to their portal.
They can use portals to:
- Place orders for branded collateral from their own personalized catalog.
- Approve order(s) and view order history.
- Make payments.
- Request estimates.
- Send files and view proofs.
- Track inventory.
BONUS TIP: When an existing customer places an order, update the automated email to cross-promote other products they may be interested in—another great way to lock in a sale.